For any fashion bloggers attending IFBCon or LuckyFABB, these tips are great for when you’re packing for your trip to NYC. Congrats to all the other bloggers and I look forward to hopefully meeting you all at IFBCon.
Edited by: Emily of Sugar & Spice
Well, IFB have certainly started something: a debate on the internetz about size and how it matters – or not – in blogging and, more importantly, whether it should matter. This week’s post reflect this discussion and put forward some compelling and eloquently written arguments. Make sure to read and digest these posts and hopefully come back next week with your own responses and contributions? Here in the UK it’s nearly the last Bank Holiday weekend of the summer which can only mean one thing: Autumn’s around the corner – and the IFB Conference. Clearly a lot of this week’s bloggers have next season on their mind as they have been writing about their favourite trends for the new season. And if you’re attending the IFBCon next month, make sure to check out the packing guides below:
LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP: AUGUST 23RD
- Are We On Time?: Fall Favourites
- Best of Bklyn: How to quickly remove deodorant stains on clothing
- Brooklyn Bliss: How to pack for a trip
- By Rebecca Louise: One skirt for five very different occasions
- Delphina Luxe: On being inspired by Schiaparelli & Prada: Impossible Conversations at the Met
- Frugal, Flirty N Fab: Blogging, body issues and me
- Girl Does Geek: Body Image and Diversity in Fashion Blogging: Is it an American problem?
- Girl In Betsey: Trousers and flats for Fall 2012
- Inspirations and Celebrations: Fall Fashion for 2012
- My Belonging: A father’s sartorial inspiration
- My Fashion Slash Life: What Did You Wear To The C/O Berlin, ‘Timeless Beauty, 100 years Of Fashion Photography’ Exhibition?
- Real Girl Glam: What to wear to a blogging conference
- Shapely Chic Sheri: Trends and their cycles
- South by Style: Four trends anyone can wear this Fall
- Style Bizarre: 7 Steps to cure bloggers’ block!
- Style Inked: A Walk Through the Bangle Bazaar
- The Curvy Elle: On Being Plus-size and the fashion industry
- The Taxonomy of my Wardrobe: An Ode to Summer Whites
- Twelve52: Outfits for interviews within the creative industries
- Wishing For Chanel: Real People, Real Style at J Crew for Fall
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode widget on the right side of the blog, and will be published later today. ~ Jennine